Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's? Really?



So, if you know me well, then you know that I don't believe that New Year's is a legit holiday. I mean, give me a break, it's the next day. That's its only glory. It's the next day! Come on!

I secretly loathe it only because I do enjoy holidays. I mean, who doesn't? So I would never speak out against any holiday for fear of the holiday being revoked due to my vast influence and such. However, I write this today to share with you my plans. And here they are: [see image below]

Yup, I will be sleeping it in as I do every year. I don't understand what all the hooplah is about and I dare not become a part of said hooplah. I simply have no interest in partying to recognize the next day. In fact, wouldn't I be more prepared to welcome that day with a great night's sleep and no preconceived notions? Yes, yes I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment