Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I'm An Idiot

So, here I am, wide awake for the last hour or so after going to bed close to 2am all because I somehow thought it was a good idea to "snack" on about 20ish chocolate covered coffee beans around midnight. Genius! I'm so brilliant sometimes that I literally just sit in complete awe of myself. #sarcasm

On the inside, I'm exhausted, and yearning for deep sleep but my body is wide awake and ready to go. How I tricked myself into sleeping for 2+ hours, I will never know. This is where I should probably mention that I don't ingest caffeine. Well, not usually. I'm honestly not sure what happened tonight. I feel like I may have been possessed momentarily or perhaps under hypnosis? I have no idea why I did this to myself.

Am I the only one that has ever done something this idiotic before?
(This is when I close my eyes and repeat, "please tell me I'm not the only one," over and over to myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment