Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Let your hair down...

Okay so clearly this video was shot before I cut all my hair off but I ran across it while organizing files on my computer. I clicked it and I smiled the whole time. Look at me! Having fun! For no reason at all. Singing loudly like no one can hear me. Dancing like no one can see me. Not worried about much at all. 

I want to share this moment with you and encourage you to find your own moments like this. If you can't do it daily, then definitely weekly. Tell me about it in the comments. Video tape or audio record it and share it with me or your friends and family and encourage them to do the same. It is soooo freeing! I can't believe I haven't done that since before May of 2015 (when I cut my hair off). Time flies... but so can we. Let's do stuff like this more!

Enjoy!! 






So what's the issue? 


No comments:

Post a Comment