Tuesday, March 22, 2016

20 days? Really?!

So I'm now realizing that it has been 20 days since my last post. TWENTY DAYS! That's ridiculous. I mean, a lot happened, don't get me wrong. But it made me think about priorities.

My, my... when life got real, how quickly the blog tumbled down the list?! I did a cleanse. I got a death-seeking virus (okay, a little dramatic, but I was very near to my last breath... in my mind). I stepped up my fight with the State regarding my Health Insurance - or lack thereof, I should say. I taught more essential oils classes. I earned another coaching client. I went to a few adult gatherings and celebrations. Okay, we hit a few kiddie one's too! I spent time with friends I hadn't seen in way too long and I FINALLY got some decent sleep!

I guess I got tossed off track. But.. well... did I? Actually, I went on an unintentional hiatus. But I dare say, couldn't we all benefit from those every once in a while? I say yes. Yes, we could. Yes, we should.

I'm thinking that by getting off track, I might be right on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment